- Founded in 1985 in Evansville, Indiana
- Headquartered in Evansville, Indiana
- Five regional offices and warehouses in Indianapolis and Terre Haute, Indiana; Robinson Illinois; Louisville and Calvert City, Kentucky
- Management, supervision, and administrative teams all average over 24 years in the insulation industry
- Largest employer of insulation professionals in Indiana and Kentucky
- Insulation is all we do
- We insulate piping, ductwork, and equipment at all types of facilities
Award-Winning Industrial Insulation Contractor
Founded in 1985, Gribbins Insulation is a highly-experienced commercial and industrial mechanical insulation contractor. Our installation expertise includes insulating complex mechanical process systems for commercial, industrial, and power generating facilities. In addition to installations for new construction, we also perform insulation-related maintenance at established sites.
Headquartered in Evansville, Indiana, our company has five branch offices in Indiana, Illinois, and Kentucky. Our vast service area spans the Midwestern US and beyond—tell us where you need us. We employ approximately 250 team members throughout our footprint and proudly uphold our nationally-recognized, award-winning commitment to safety.
Our strong relationships with manufacturers and distributors of mechanical insulation materials enable us to successfully fulfill your job at the best price, using the best materials, and with on-time completion. What’s more, with over 28,000 square feet of office and warehouse space in Evansville, as well as our five satellite locations, you can be confident we have the capacity, resources, and qualified specialists to exceed your project expectations.
We employ the industry’s most dedicated, safety-driven group of professionals. Our team members, many of whom are long-term Gribbins employees, bring impressive skills, focus, and knowledge to all aspects of serving customers. We’re proud to share a few of the many positive comments from employees describing the qualities that drew them to Gribbins:
- “The company continues to grow while sticking to their core values of Integrity, Safety, Quality, and Service. I could not have found a better fit for my career.”
- “Gribbins is fully supportive regarding all aspects of safety, including providing the latest Personal Protective Equipment for our personnel.”
- “Gribbins is a family business that truly puts family first—and not just their family, but the families of all employees.”
We know firsthand that customer satisfaction and employee fulfilment are intertwined. In fact, this belief is firmly embedded in our company’s mission: “Maximize customer satisfaction by providing the highest level of safety, quality and productivity leading to the optimum employee fulfillment and company profit.”
Our team’s positivity and on-the-job satisfaction carry over to your project, as well. Be assured, our professionalism and attention-to-detail are apparent when taking care of your mechanical insulation needs.
Meet Your Gribbins Management Team
President and Founder
Executive Vice President and Owner
Senior Vice President and Owner