This year, Gribbins Insulation has many reasons to be thankful. In our 25th year, we are celebrating our status as a leader in construction safety through the recognition of several state and national organizations.
- MICCS Safety Leader Award (Specialty Contractor) and Safety Achievement Award: On April 15, 2010, the Metro Indianapolis Coalition for Construction Safety (MICCS) announced that Gribbins Insulation had the top safety program among Specialty Contractors in Indiana and recognized us as a 2010 MICCS Safety Leader Award Winner.
- TAUC Thomas J. Reynolds Award for Excellence in Construction Safety: On May 12, 2010, The Association of Union Constructors (TAUC) honored us with the Thomas J. Reynolds Award for Excellence in Construction Safety and Health during their 2010 Leadership Conference. We won this award for the 3rd consecutive year for achieving a zero DART rate (Days Away, Restricted, or Transferred) for the 300,000+ hours we worked in 2009.
- NMAPC Zero Injury Certificate of Merit: On October 28, 2010, at the Zero Injury Safety Awards Gala in Washington, DC, the National Maintenance Agreements Policy Committee (NMAPC) honored us and other contractors with injury-free work records during 2009 with the Zero Recordable Injury Certificate of Merit for the 2nd year in a row.
- ICA Gold Summit Award: On November 18, 2010, for the third consecutive year, the Indiana Construction Association (ICA) recognized our safety program as the best among Building Subcontractors with under 300,000 hours in Indiana, and honored us with the Gold Summit Award.
- NSC Occupational Excellence Award: The National Safety Council (NSC) issues annual achievement certificates to all companies satisfying certain safety criteria over the calendar year. Gribbins Insulation is proud to be a 2-year honoree of the National Safety Council Occupational Excellence Award.
As one of Gribbins Insulation’s corporate values, Safety is at the heart of every action and every decision made in the office and in the field. Congratulations to our safety department and field employees for another year of safe work.