25 Year Anniversary
On April 1, 1985, Gribbins Insulation opened its doors for business in a green building near downtown Evansville, Indiana. The entire operation consisted of Jim Gribbins as estimator, Leslee Gribbins as receptionist, and three insulators in the field.
Now at our third building in Evansville, we have seen tremendous growth over the past 25 years. Among our five locations in Indiana and Kentucky, we employ over 30 office staff and average about 150 insulators in the field. Over the past 10 years, we have completed projects in Kentucky, Illinois, Ohio, Tennessee, West Virginia, Florida, and even the Bahamas. Our participation in industry associations has introduced us to a broad network of industry support, and we are proud to be the largest insulation contractor in the Tri-State area.
We have performed work on the following projects:
- Abengoa Ethanol Facility – Mt. Vernon, IN
- Cardinal Station FGD – Brilliant, OH
- Casino Aztar – Evansville, IN
- Duke Energy IGCC Project – Edwardsport, IN
- Marathon Petroleum – Robinson, IL
- Old National Bank – New Headquarters in Evansville, IN
- St. John’s River Power Plant – Jacksonville, FL
- Toyota Plant – Princeton, IN
- University of Evansville Ridgway Center and Koch Engineering Center
- University of Louisville Arena – Louisville, KY
Our founder and President, Jim Gribbins, holds Gribbins Insulation to the highest standards of excellence, and we are proud to put our name on our jobs. We continue on our mission to “maximize customer satisfaction by providing the highest level of safety, quality and productivity leading to the optimum employee fulfillment and company profit.”